Spend July 4th on the Emerald Coast
Category : Uncategorized
Have plans for the 4th of July? Unless you are spending it with us, you should cancel those plans and spend the holiday on the Emerald Coast. Need some reasons why?
Check this out: on July 4, 2017, beginning at 4pm, there will be live music, entertainment, a wide variety of food, lots of merchandise to purchase from local vendors, fun kids activities, and much more! Fireworks then start to launch off near the beach promptly at 8:15 p.m. When the show is complete the fun doesn’t stop just yet!
A live performance from “Continuum,” will be performing next. Hang out afterwards and enjoy some of the night life perks the Emerald Coast has to offer. But, wait…what if you can’t make the fireworks on the 4th? Never fear! Check this out: on July 5th 2017, Fireworks From Okaloosa Fishing Pier will be hosting another show! Or if you can make both then you get double the show, which means double the fireworks!
If you haven’t noticed yet, Fort Walton beach is known for being a destination zone for relaxation, adventure, and timeless luxury. There are so many amazing things to explore when in Fort Walton beach, that visiting just once is not an option. Exploring the town on a holiday weekend gives you double…no, triple the the fun! While you are waiting for all the fun to start in the evening; just know there are tons of things to explore during the day. Don’t know where exactly to start? Live like the locals and let us guide you:
- The beach: At any given time of day, the beach is a yes in our book! The sugary white sand is always filled with hidden treasures to search for. Plus, you have the best seat in the house for the firework show later that evening. (Fireworks from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier)
- Shopping: There are so many shops to explore walking along the boardwalk. You can find the perfect souvenir to remember your trip by. Or since it’s a holiday weekend, get something extra special to use during the nights festivities, like sparklers!
- Golfing: All of the golf courses in Fort Walton Beach are minutes away from the festivities. Enjoy a game of golf and then get ready for more fun.
- Fishing: Want to explore the water a little more? Grab a fishing pole and head out on a boat. I’m sure you’ll catch something amazing!
- Dining: You’re bound to get hungry at sometime! Whether you are craving a big meal or a quick bite to eat, Fort Walton Beach provides it all. Maybe even make a dinner reservation before the fireworks show?
Now that you’ve enjoyed your day exploring Fort Walton beach, it’s finally time for the fireworks show. We can guarantee you that this firework show will be incredible, because what’s better than a celebration on the beach?!
“As we celebrate our nation’s freedom, we honor the courageous men and women dedicated to preserving it. Happy Independence Day everyone! 🇺🇸”
Leave a Reply