Back to School Blues
Category : Uncategorized
August…it’s that depressing time of year again for kids… yep, you’ve guessed correctly; it’s back to school season. This is the time you start to see all the “back to school” commercials on television, and all the school supplies start to pile up at the store. To top it off you start seeing the large yellow buses start to circulate on the road once more. Yikes!
Where is the best place to hide from all this chaos you ask? Well, that’s the Emerald Coast of course! Come avoid the back to school blues a little longer and explore all that paradise has to offer as summer comes to an end. Now you are probably wondering where to start once you arrive. Allow us to guide you through the endless opportunities!
Here are five top attractions the locals picked to enjoy with your kids:
- Emerald Coast Science Museum: This museum is jammed packed with interactive activities providing core learning principles. This museum will ease kids back into learning mode while still having fun. Explore all the exciting upcoming events they have in store throughout the month of August!
- Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone: This family oriented park is full of activities that are perfect for the family! This park includes exciting features ranging between a 4D movie theater, laser tag-maze, air-conditioned arcade, and much more! Unique wild fun is something Wild Willy’s has year round!
- Gulf Breeze Zoo: Is your family looking to explore over 900 wild animals? Want to come get up close and personal with some of them? Well, the Gulf Breeze Zoo has just that! There are multiple ways for you to interact with different animals all throughout the park.
- Fat Daddy’s Arcade: Are you searching for exciting games and prizes? Then take a quick break from the sun and hop right into some air conditioning fun. Fat Daddy’s arcade has fun indoor entertainment, ranging from classic to modern games for young and old audiences!
- The Beach: Are you seeking some sun and fun? All you need is a bathing suit and a smile to do just that! The beach is full of endless opportunities for everyone in your family.
It’s time for the last splash kiddos! Grab your bathing suits, sunscreen, towels and, head to Ft Walton Beach before it’s too late! And don’t just stop there! Explore other attractions nearby to end your summer on the perfect note! The best thing you can do is at least sing your back to school blues on a sandy beach with a view. Am I right?